Not only the place where our “time for a treat” events take place,
but also “workshop” for your delicacies at home:
Exclusive, original fine food products and drinks invite you to taste, experiment and, of course, enjoy. Whether it is for your personal delight or as a fancy gift, you will surely find the right “tools”!
And to stay true to our philosophy of “a good time” the “GenussSchmiede” is not just a store: you can taste most of our products while enjoying a nice cup of coffee, if you like. Browse as much as you like, we will answer your questions or give advice when needed.
Thursdays and Fridays between 14.00 and 18.30 hrs (except on holidays)
You need some of our products outside our opening hours – no problem! Just give us a call and make an appointment – if possible we will be happy to open the “GenussSchmiede” for you on business days between 10.00 and 18.00 hrs and on Saturdays until 15.00 hrs.
Hinter den Zäunen 25, 56651 Niederzissen
Due to our catering business it is possible that the opening hours change. Please check our webpage before your visit!
What’s to buy?
Aside from our fine food products we offer the opportunity to get to know our fingerfood every Thursday and Friday!
With a sample portion – either savoury or sweet – that changes in range every week you can get a feeling of what we understand as fingerfood. Should there be a time that you need more, for example when you expect company, it’s no problem to order this in advance.
– hand-crafted chocolates, nougat and drinking chocolates from Zotter in Austria
– candy and lollies as we know them from our childhood
– premium spice mixes in mills, salts, pestos, and a lot more from “Spirit of Spice” in Willich
– fruit vinegar, gourmand ketchup, the world’s best Bratwurst mustard, sirup specialties, chutneys, olive oil from Spain, oils from Iran…..
– selected wines from Germany, Italy, Spain and Portugal
– classic port or -as a specialty- made from cherries or pears, Gin from Barcelona, spirits from German fruits , aperitif from Sweden…
– bubbly non-alcoholic cocktails made from fuits from the German winery Geiger